Friday, August 2, 2013

Blessed Brother Sirvante, On: Probabilities and Perception!

Probabilities are often times based on perceptions!  When man first sought to seek the moon he had to first envision the fullness of it's existence.  And then he had to encompass the magnitude of it's reality.  And even still he was no more closer than the existence of his own thoughts.  What he needed was a real plan to achieve his vision.  And a real focus to get there!  So many times in our lives we come from a point of hope without any real perception.  And so many times in our lives we come from a position of existence without any real understanding.  But the truth of a vision is, it seeks you from beyond.  And the truth of reality can often times not be what you perceive it is.  And sometimes truth has nothing to do with what you see.  And sometimes what you see has nothing to do with truth.  So what are the probabilities of understanding things that are beyond our grasp.  Well I guess that depends in large part on the strength of your vision.   And the probabilities that will allow you to get there.  But the question then becomes where is it that you're trying to get?  Because you just might find that you're already there!  Which leads us back to perception.  I'm a man of faith!  So that's the walk I know.  There are allot of things in life I don't really understand;  and even more I don't care to.  There are allot of people who surpass my comprehension simply because of the things they say and do.  There's so much life that has passed me by that I sometimes look at the world as a mirror.  And believe it or not, sometimes I'm scared to look.  But I continue to move forward just the same.  Because that's my level of faith!  It's often times not what I see that gives me comfort!  Rather what I hope for that sustains me.  In all great success there is also great failure.  But the true measure of good is not determined in neither.  And the true measure of a man, or person as it were, is not determined in another either.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  We will all leave this world the same way we came in;  and that's basically alone!  The true caveats in life are the rich relationships and the wealth of experiences we gain along the way!  Be they good, bad, or indifferent.  What we do, and how we do it impacts not only our lives, but the many lives we pass along the way on our journey back home as well.  If I were to have one wish, I'd wish people would be more mindful of that!  And in faith reality and truth may once again become one!
Blessed Brother Sirvante.  Bless you all in the name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment